Chambelanes Tuxedos Should My Chambelanes Wear White Tuxedos With A Tie The Color Of My Dress?

Should my chambelanes wear white tuxedos with a tie the Color of my dress? - chambelanes tuxedos

In a quince and I thought that using my eunuch boys dance (with me) on. Do you think white or black tuxedo would be best.

My dress is the Coler Tangerine:
http://www.em.ca/garden/Tagetes% 20signat ...

I thought my treasurer to use something like this:
http://www.misquincemag.com/cm/misquince ...
do with the exception of white anger and things, the same color of my dress. So, what do you think black tuxedo or white?

6 comments:

Julia T said...

which dress is so pretty! I'm sure yours, too (:
Tuxs Personally I do not know how maybe a black with orange vest? It is my personal opinion, but his half to do what your heart desires, I am sure that everythin looks great!
Oh, and more stressed, if you're black, white, were more pronounced.

rock5tar said...

I may have the idea (despite the fact that your first link does not work when clicked.) But only the tie should be a different color) jacket (or parts thereof.

Ginger said...

Probably white, black Halloween look with your dress.

Critical... said...

white suits for magician with doves on the sleeves. If dance is the night, black is the only way.

Elise said...

I think that white dinner jackets are very stylish.

not to mention different and unique.

nothing.

Elise said...

I think that white dinner jackets are very stylish.

not to mention different and unique.

nothing.

Post a Comment