Fine Art Paper Please Suggest Home Printers For Printing On Fine Art Papers Urgent?

Please suggest home printers for printing on fine art papers Urgent? - fine art paper

I'm using an Epson CX5900 and it has worked well so far with the printing on canvas for inkjet printers. Now every piece of fruit jams or prints only the left side of the Epson picture.Maybe 've Broken? I teach art and the need to print to my students this week of work. Help! Can you suggest an inkjet printer, the fine-arts A4 canvas including canvas Fredrix. Please help, I'm going crazy here.

1 comments:

JcL said...

I am looking for a printer on canvas, 13 "wide, and everyone says I should not be an Epson but if they ask to see say, a copy of the 80% of people who are no longer working." I have a Canon MP520 and my friend who is a professional graphic designer (with Epson broken) Canon's top model. We are both satisfied with the quality scanned and dpi with 600th

The A4 looks like you are in the UK, with the model # may be different. Check out the library, or Consumer Reports online for a better recommendations.

Post a Comment