Turned Her Over Her Knee How To Get My Older Dog To Use Her Leg After Knee Surgery?

How to get my older dog to use her leg after knee surgery? - turned her over her knee

Years behind my dog of 11 years, the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee broken .. It was made in late August. Cold and evil increases come after 6 weeks, the restrictions so that they could not get any mud has been implemented, because even if they walk .. we wouldnt be lying on the floor with arthritis ... During the winter, they discovered that he can move his ass with his front paws and always in motion. when we tell him to use his legs to walk on the fine, but it has become so lazy in the winter and sometimes makes me crazy to see them .. Crawl for 11 years, is still very alert and active, but not with the leg as he should. She no longer suffers and vet said he just too lazy, that's what I knew from the beginning. I even tried one day, a towel to wrap around its support to facilitate the use of more leg after it was invented to no longer use both legs so I stopped.

I need to know just how rotten this grandmother OLE leg

2 comments:

overneat... said...

I think you should let her do what she wants. When she feels well enough to be used to.

forevery... said...

We do sell our dogs swimming, dogs love water, hope.

Post a Comment