Oxycontin What Are The Guidelines Regarding Oxycontin And Therapeutic Massage?

What are the guidelines regarding oxycontin and therapeutic massage? - oxycontin

I am a recent graduate from massage school, and I want someone who I would like information on OxyContin, and massage. Is there a massage for some time would be safer for people using this medicine. There are materials on drug and recommended massage?
In addition, this customer has 4 herniated discs. I am a working little nervous about it. Any information is greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

NRAlifem... said...

You really might want to insist that you give a note from his doctor indicating he is medically appropriate for you, that it works. This gives the physician the opportunity to the patient about any concerns or opposition figures massage not tell (and we know that you) and to help cover from a standpoint of accountability. As for the Oxycontin, I can not remember, are the special precautions regarding the timing of the massage. Of course, your customers must be consistent and will not appear on Drugs before the massage, but it needs him to be. If there is ever any doubts, consult a medical certificate from your doctor, as far as I'm embarrassed by the constant stream of forms, I prefer to know what my patients receive the treatment, so you can decide whether it is safe for them. Overall I am very supported massage therapy as a supplement for the treatment of chronic pain. Congratulations on your promotion.

Finds said...

Hello, Doctor. I think you want more information. Please go to http://health-components.blogspot.com/?category=oxycontin ---->

Charliem... said...

It depends on you that MED could break arms and legs and she did not want to feel. thats some hard drugs. be careful.

Post a Comment