Chapstick Overnight How Can I Get Rid Of My Chapped Lips Soon?

How can I get rid of my chapped lips soon? - chapstick overnight

I have a great deal! For example:
Added Chapstick or Vaseline on the lips and start brushing with a toothbrush.
Vaseline put the whole night
Towel to rub the lips
And I think that's all and nothing really works, (I think). I am not usually one of two things before you go to bed and can Morining something is, but then cracked! Please help me people start to notice it! Thank you! : D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mix a little honey and glycerin and it is very good on this drug to prevent and treat chapped lips. "I ask mixture of honey on the lips several times during the day. Cooked application of olive oil is also the case. ..

Anonymous said...

Stop biting or licking his lips! I bet you're not even notice that you are doing!

Anonymous said...

The only thing that helps me .. I know this may sound strange, but the lip plumper "" I do not know what is in it, but when I cracked my lips. Blistex or Vaseline can not do for me. I use Victoria's Secret or Sally Hansen

Anonymous said...

The only thing that helps me .. I know this may sound strange, but the lip plumper "" I do not know what is in it, but when I cracked my lips. Blistex or Vaseline can not do for me. I use Victoria's Secret or Sally Hansen

Anonymous said...

Not sure that it be useful, but may be worth a try .....

In 3 or 4 B-complex twice a day until your mouth normally. As you may know is that you urinate a lot and have a bright color.

My lips feel like they rot on my face twice a year and then I know I need more vitamin B!

After your lips back to normal, take the two as you take your regular vitamins.

Post a Comment