Examples Of Church Visitors Cards Racism Through The Government System?

Racism through the Government system? - examples of church visitors cards

Governments around the world use their leaders and politicians brainwashing adults believe that racism is bad. He is then to children who are not in a position to judge what she has taught to think right. I support equal rights, but keep the land as they were when they were colonized () including indigenous peoples. For example, Australia is welcome visitors from around the world, but not for permanent residence. They complain that in each case, the Middle East and many other people of different nationalities come here because his country is at war, or there are personal questions and then they want to build churches and Islamic schools, or change Australian way of life . We are a Christian country, we do not build churches, if they do not want the Islamists, and adapting to Australian life to go home. We do not care and you want to discuss here! Or at least that's my opinion and I know many others who are with me. Officially, this is a poll - the majority of people in Australia say they are racist.

Anyway, I know your position and why? Quarrel with me about my opinion, it will be useful, I grew up with the ability to choose what they believe instead that it made my head so that only the issue Stick Thanks.

3 comments:

Fozzy said...

Christian nation? The country began as a prison! LOL If you want to live like a native, that the whole issue is simply absurd.

audubonn... said...

Try going to the Middle East and to Christianity and get to see where it leads ... Death.

audubonn... said...

Try going to the Middle East and to Christianity and get to see where it leads ... Death.

Post a Comment