Symptoms Of Epilepsy In Babies OKay Pregnancy....?

OKay Pregnancy....? - symptoms of epilepsy in babies

Finally, a negative pregnancy test and had said ... heres the U can get pregnant, apparently shot Depo ... and ... Test is negative if the collection of blood or not. In suffering symptoms of the vaccine plus extras
* Convulsions abdomenal
* A lot of pee
* Headache
* Longing for things that are not eating normally
* Since the birth of Hella bad smell!
* Mood changes that are beginning to freak my friend
idk and other small things ...
Idk what to do, because I do not collect blood for a month to go, and antiepileptic drugs can destroy my body and my baby if I ... What do you think, because the hormone Depo home prego test was negative, do u think I'm pregnant again?

2 comments:

forthela... said...

Insist on a blood test. With its risk factors should be covered.

CrAZy cHiCA ♥ said...

I think you might be pregnant, but I recommend a blood test to be sure. or maybe I should try going to the doctor ... This seems a little more seriously. I think we should go to the doctor and tell him what was going on, so they do not go through this alone. I hope that helped!

Post a Comment